Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I've Had the Time of My Life

Written while creating photo collages from my favorite pictures of this incredible experience.

The past seven weeks have been an absolute dream come true, and I am incredibly grateful for all of the experiences I have had.  I was able to travel to 6 different cities in 5 different countries, get lost in more language translations than I thought was possible, eat too much of the most delicious food, expand my horizons immensely, become a part of 3 local cultures, visit countless museums and monuments, meet the most incredible people, celebrate my birthday and learn more than I thought was possible in such a short period of time.  I am so lucky to have been able to add this chapter to my life and want to say thank you to my parents for supporting me throughout the entire experience.  Europe will always have a place in my heart, and I will never forget this amazing summer. 












































Paris-vous serez toujours une bonne idee, Roma-possono tutte le strade portano a te, y Madrid-siempre tienes un pedazo de mi corazon.


Thank you to anyone who read this blog once, twice, or regularly.  It has been an absolute blast being able to share my experiences and memories, but the time has come for me to bring it all back home.

Until Next Time,
Hannah

"Traveling isn't always pretty.  It isn't always comfortable.  Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart.  But that's okay.  The journey changes you-it should change you.  It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body.  You take something with you...Hopefully, you'll leave something good behind." -Anthony Bourdain

No comments:

Post a Comment